I suggest you add this feature to Studioware 2.0...

Limit discounts to selected courses

We need to be able to specify which courses the Discount Rules applies to. So we have a family discount rule of 10% for 2 or more siblings, however it would only apply to some of the courses we run.

The same is true of the multiple course discount rules for a single student.

So for each rule, we need to specify the group of courses that this discount would apply to – the student would need to enrol in x classes from that group to qualify for the discount.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Is this available yet? This is what I am looking for, to be able to exclude some classes from the discount

• JasonJason commented  · 

Overall the discount settings need to be more configurable. We spend a lot of time "fixing" tuition each month for various promotions we run throughout the year. These are not always discounts related to family members or the number of classes. We need discounts that can be applied to specific classes and can also be applied on a student by student basis. Ideally we would be able to configure a number of these user defined discounts.

• katiekatie commented  · 

We would like to do this too by excluding some classes from the discount rule. Perhaps an 'exception to the rule' section when creating each rule would work. :)

• lashawnlashawn commented  · 

or be able to give different discounts to individuals in general not set to the entire class

Feedback and Knowledge Base