I suggest you add this feature to Studioware 2.0...

Ability to see all scheduled classes on the Calendar.

Currently, the Calendar allows you to see one staff member's class schedule at a time. It would be nice to see all schedule classes on the calendar. For multiple location studios, it would be nice to see all scheduled classes for a specific location.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminStudioware Support (QuestWare, LLC Owner, Studioware) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katie Leavitt commented  · 

I have figured out a way to make this work on gmail calendars. It would be awesome if we could export the schedules in studio ware into a gmail calendar, then they would be accessible to the public through their search engine.

I am trying to use the locations as a way to schedule the different rooms. Has anyone done this? It seems like it works ok but it will only view about 2 locations. Looking to view maximum 8 at a time.

• Ryan commented  · 

I used Dave's comment and it works pretty well. I still think it would be really great to color code the calendar. It really needs not only a place to have different locations but rooms within the building. I don't need a complex scheduling system. Just a way to visually see what room is being used when.

The fields that I would like to be able to filter by are...
        Room
        Teacher
        Class Type

It seems that the Portal has better functionality than the software does to view. On that note, I wish it did not filter by alphabetical order but by the times listed. Example...

Monday
        10am mini ballet
        12pm voice class
        5pm karate

Right now when it lists on the portal it lists for customers in a crazy order.

A calendar that shows all scheduled classes seems to be a pretty standard item for a studio software. It would be nice to be able to color code it by room, teacher, and type of class. Without this it seems impossible to see where you can schedule a new class.

• Allan commented  · 

How can you add in this new staff member after the class haas been setup?

• Dave commented  · 

I found a work around for this, I basically made a bogus staff member that I made as a instructor for each class so that I can print it all.

• Dave commented  · 

it would be nice to be able to print the schedules as well
        along with our logo and location on it

Feedback and Knowledge Base